▶️ Sharing My New Year’s Resolutions | EP#224
Now while I believe that if you want to make a change in your life, you should simply start today and never stop, but I wanted to do something different this year with my resolutions and try monthly challenges. With that, here are my New Year’s resolutions!
I was inspired after watching Matt D’Avella’s video on the 12 habits that changed his life in 2019 where he did one new habit for 30 days each month of the year. I wanted to set some strict new habits for this year as well as try new ones each month of the year and then try to incorporate those into my daily life if I felt it worked for me.
My big and most important goal for this year is to hit 500 videos. This will be challenging because right now I’m at 224 now meaning that I have to make 276 videos this year which is possible but it won’t be easy given the amount of work I put into my videos and the additional notes and writing I include.
For the year moving forward, the habits I’ve set up or set to cut out are:
- Not Ubering anywhere within 30 minutes walking distance unless it’s rainy or below -10 celsius
- No more caffeine at all. Switching from coffee to herbal green tea
- Quit biting my nails
- Only drinking on the weekends
- Drinking more water
- Flossing more
- Watching Netflix less
- Goals, values, and positive affirmations
Outside of those above, I’ve also laid out challenges for the whole year month by month as listed:
- January – Taking cold showers
- February – Read 30 minutes a day
- March – No Alcohol
- April - Wake up at the same time every day
- May - No gaming
- June – Do yoga every day and decrease time sitting
- July - Jog every day
- August - Meditate 30 minutes a day
- September - Write for 30 minutes every day
- October - No sugar and no eating out
- November - Schedule every minute
- December - Intermittent fasting
Let me know what challenges and goals you have for 2020 as I’d love to get some inspiration for other cool things I could try. Also, I would love it if you could make a video of all the things you want to do as well because I think it really helps to put it out there and holding yourself more accountable to the world.
👉 https://youtube.com/c/ScottCun....ninghamOfficial?sub_ 👈
Also, a quick shoutout to YouTube creators who are struggling with the new changes around commercial viability – check out LBRY, Steem, DTube, Bitchute, Gab, Flote, Cent, Cos.TV, UGetTube, OpenTube, TokenTuber, Minds, Uptrennd, and Sapien.
👥 Check out all my social platforms and relevant links 💬
You can support me via 🎁
You can also now send BTC, LTC, XRP, and ETH to scottcbusiness.eth
You can also donate XRP to me via my XRP tip bot username: @scottcbusiness
If you support my work and haven't downloaded Brave browser yet, please use this link: https://brave.com/sco076
#newyears #2020 #selfimprovement