Pro-Gun Texas in 2019: Learn to Testify
Did you know that there are specific times that the Texas Legislature invites the entire state of Texas to go on record with their opinions on bills? You can make change happen in the legislature by taking advantage of this little-known fact.
- Legislative process in Texas -- including chokepoints and pressure points
- How to track bills
- How to read (& understand) bills
- Navigating a committee hearing
- Preparing & delivering effective testimony
- Interacting with legislators
- The 3 most important things you cannot fail to do
You’re the one most qualified to give your opinion to your legislators. Learn how to do such a great job that you have an impact in passing good bills -- or blocking bad ones.
It's free, but please be sure to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/l....earn-to-testify-coll
Training will be conducted by Rachel Malone, Texas Director of Gun Owners of America and longtime grassroots activist. Rachel has been conducting legislative trainings throughout Texas since 2013. Her passion is making activism accessible for the everyday Texan to promote liberty and justice for all.
The YCT and Turning Point USA Chapters located at Texas A&M are co-hosting this learning to testify event.