How to make your air rifle more accurate
Sorry. Wasn't wearing my glasses when I looked at my group. It's actually 1 1/4". Oh well. I'll use the "old guy" excuse.
Having an accurate air rifle that can take small game reliably is a wonderful thing during natural disasters and pandemics. However, some rifles (springers in particular) can have wild changes in accuracy. I'll show you one simple and inexpensive way to make your rifle more accurate.
Air Venturi Pellet Pen, Holds 15 .22-Cal: https://amzn.to/39C2uMX
Air Venturi Pellet Pen and Pellet Seater, Loads & Seats .177 Pellets : https://amzn.to/2xICQZq
Visit my website at http://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: http://gunguy.tv/shop/
Audio Podcast: https://gunguy.tv/subscribe-to-podcast/
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
- Sprague’s Sports https://www.spragues.com/
- The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
- The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
- OpticsPlanet Use code "GunGuy5" for 5% off your entire www.OpticsPlanet.com order. https://www.opticsplanet.com/
- Sportsman’s Guide - https://www.sportsmansguide.com/
JOIN NRA HERE:
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger - The GunGuy
- Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
- NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger - The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so "trolling" comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.