Full Show: President Trump's Executive Order Breaks Big Tech's Stranglehold On Free Speech!
Learn how government manipulates fear to trigger riots and lockdowns. Join constitutional litigator Robert Barnes on the Thursday edition of American Countdown for analysis of the president’s executive order to weaken Big Tech’s stranglehold on free speech. We’ll also break down the Minneapolis riots now spreading to Los Angeles and how government psy-ops play a large role in fomenting unrest. Foreign policy and national security analyst Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) joins Barnes today. -- 01
💲 SUPPORT/DONATIONS 💲
Fighting to keep all truth on banned platforms like Youtube/Twitter/Periscope etc. If you want to continue see truth on these banned platforms please consider subscribing so you can help fight the good fight.
• If you can. please donate to:
• Cash App - http://bit.ly/2Q0rXcq
• Bitcoin - 1DDZeUG2As6t9V8b9JLJDLefddJffiJbKW
• PayPal - http://bit.ly/2sdO5Hc
◄◄ Subscribe to my Subscribestar account if you can do a monthly donation! ►►
• Subscribestar: - http://bit.ly/35YelE5
📹 Full IW Shows (Commercial Free) 📹
• YT: https://youtube.com/channel/UC....uYA1yUXcKYmIysZHQRO9
• Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channel/americanpatriot
• Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/chann....el/theresistance1776
• UGEtube: https://videos.utahgunexchange.....com/@TheResistance1
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TR76NewsIII
📡◄ Follow Me ►📡
• Gab: https://gab.com/The-Resistance-1776
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TR76News
• All Social: https://allsocial.com/theresistance1776
FAIR USE NOTICE This video may contain copyrighted material; the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available for the purposes of criticism, comment, review and news reporting which constitute the fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, review and news reporting is not an infringement of copyright.