#DavidKnightShow HR2: Trump In Danger? Tells Ohio Crowd, “May Be Last Time You See Me”
Guest host Tony Arterburn provides analysis of today’s top news and special guest Sheriff Richard Mack joins the program to explain how sheriffs who obey the Constitution can save the country. Also, President Trump delivered an ominous message to an Ohio crowd on Thursday when he noted he has “a lot of enemies,” and that “this may be the last time you see me for a while.”
Share across all globalist controlled platforms. Do not keep them on safe platforms because most people on those platforms are already awoke to the lies of the New World Order agenda!
💲 SUPPORT/DONATIONS 💲
Fighting to keep all truth on banned platforms like Youtube/Twitter/Periscope etc. If you want to continue see truth on these banned platforms please consider subscribing so you can help fight the good fight.
• If you can. please donate to:
• Cash App - http://bit.ly/2Q0rXcq
• Bitcoin - 1DDZeUG2As6t9V8b9JLJDLefddJffiJbKW
• PayPal - http://bit.ly/2sdO5Hc
◄◄ Subscribe to my Subscribestar account if you can do a monthly donation! ►►
• Subscribestar: - http://bit.ly/35YelE5
📹 Full IW Shows (Commercial Free) 📹
• YT: https://youtube.com/channel/UC....uYA1yUXcKYmIysZHQRO9
• Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channel/americanpatriot
• Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/chann....el/theresistance1776
• UGEtube: https://videos.utahgunexchange.....com/@TheResistance1
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TR76NewsIII
📡◄ Follow Me ►📡
• Gab: https://gab.com/The-Resistance-1776
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TR76News
• All Social: https://allsocial.com/theresistance1776
• Telegram: https://t.me/TR76News
• Discord: https://discord.gg/a8UYk8r
FAIR USE NOTICE This video may contain copyrighted material; the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available for the purposes of criticism, comment, review and news reporting which constitute the fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, review and news reporting is not an infringement of copyright.